Saturday 15 March 2008

BIRTHDAY WISH LIST 08

yes .. yes.. it s the time of the year for me to be all vain and demanding once again. Afterall , it s the day i was BORN and you guys were blessed with such a amazing daughter, sister, cousin, friend.. (i know u are going.. "ish perasaan betul" )

My perception on a birthday is that one should celebrate and dwell in it.. feel so super special on that day .. because birth is a miraculous event and you OUGHT to celebrate this creation of God with all your accomplishments of course.


Every year on my birthday is like new year for me.. this is when my resolutions take effect and I set goals for myself. I use my birthday to celebrate the success, joys and happiness that i achieved the previous year and thank God The Almighty for all the blessings..


and of course in order to celebrate this joy of life.. presents and goodies are a crucial part.. hence i produce my yearly wish list ( to be completed and obrained
by March 09) :

1.Ipod
2.Sony T70
3. Tommy Hilfinger apparels
4. Laptop
5. Wallet
6. Roxy's I LOVE MELB tee
7. Sport's girl tote
8. holiday to any where with a good beach
9. CK jeans..
10. clinque skin care range
11. Pilgrim white hot dress.. it s seriously hot :)
12. A birthday celebration with my family...


tht's about it... now i shall retire to bed in a delighted mood :)


No comments: