Monday 6 September 2010

Love.

A word so powerful, so profound and so deep- the words every human laughs about, cries about and builds memories upon. Just imagine, everyday, millions of phone calls, cards, emails and text messages wrench upon this idea - LOVE !

Love starts from the very beginning of life. It is the essence to life, the essence to every relationship.

The love showered by parents are the first of many kinds of love one experienced. Then comes, the love from friends. A bond so strong between friends can be some of the strongest love one experiences. Then, if lucky, there is the love of a man or woman. The love which will eventually bring upon a whole new family into our lives. A love that can change humans. A love than teaches us a great deal. More than once, we may encounter this form of love. And the last form of love, is the love towards a child.

I am more than pleased to have experienced most of forms of love. I thank my lucky stars for having such amazing parents that care as much as they do. Though we are seperated by an ocean, the love never fades an inch. My life does revolve around them and as much as I hate to say this, I would always be their baby girl.

In my search for love, Ive found a man that has been not just a partner but so much more than I could ever imagine. The simple gestures that he does, fills my heart with so much warmth and makes it all worth while .. nothing beats waking up to a message that reads " For you my love :) ".

And not to forget my great love affairs with my friends.. friends that would drop antibiotics of for me at my door step.. and keep my spirits up when im down. Friends that would rush to my aid at 12.00 am and hold me close or listen to my cries in the middle of the night. And friends that you could tell any issue to..

I have been blessed.. very blessed.. not sure what is it about today, but the emotions are running high and I couldnt be more happier with life as it is..

Love.. it may just be a four lettered word.. but its a strong, profound , deep word with many memories and many adventures to come.. and that's just fabulous !

No comments: